1. “How am I resisting total bliss right now?”
Feel the resistance in your body. It might feel like a tightness or constriction.
2. “What thoughts am I focusing on instead?”
Notice the who, what, where, when and why of the scenario being played out in your thoughts.
3. “What or who am I assuming has the power to determine if I am good or not in this situation?”
Notice the specifics of how you have given over your power to decide whether you are good or not to something or someone in this situation.
“Is this really true? Does it or do they really have that ability, or have I simply given it over to them in my mind?”
4. “How is it feeling to let go of this assumption and know this or they can’t determine whether I am good or not?”
Let yourself feel all the feelings of what it would feel like to be absolutely certain this or they can’t determine whether you are good or not.
5. “What could I decide right now that would make sure I never let a situation like this feel less than total bliss?
Notice what ideas come to mind and what decision(s) you might now want to make.